Sunday, August 23, 2015

Baby Charlie

Almost four weeks home with our baby girl and life is still moving at a 3hr pace. We have always put our kids on a schedule and believe it is a huge benefit to the baby and the family. 
Charlie is a great eater gaining lbs as we go. Started off so small (5.6 full term) and weighed 6.4 at her three week mark. Getting her out of preemie clothes and into these baggy newborn clothes lol.
 She honestly and absolutely knows and loves to listen to my voice. When I talk she finds me in the room, when I'm holding her she just stairs into my eyes and listens. 
 Charlotte is the baby of four kids. Her oldest brother (11) constantly wants to know where she is and if she's ok but is slightly nervous to do the holding. 
Her big sister (8) is a little mommy when it comes to holding, helping, watching, stocking but hasn't tackled diapers yet?! 

Her other brother, the littlest of the pack until her (5) has very little desire for her until bedtime then wants to kiss her. He did however get to fulfill his dreams of giving her her first bottle when it was time to introduce it. 
  School hasn't started yet and I'm soooo very greatful to have my kids home with me for one last week. More because I love having them home, but also because it gave us four full weeks to conquer life with four before the chaos begins! 
Here's a peek of what we've been up to this summer break with baby. 
-walks, LOTS of walks...
-friends! LOTS of friends... 
I had the great opportunity to be pregnant and have babies with these lovely ladies. Prayer and believing to once be pregnant with my best friend came true!!
Finley 6mnths 
Nora and Charlie were born less than 24hrs apart! 

The rest are for fun- blessings on you and your day! 
Charlie is thin and tiny- 2.5wks
But with the right angles we can make her look HUGE! Lol 3.5wks
Bath time is her Happy Place- 


No comments:

Post a Comment