Sunday, September 20, 2015

OLLIE


We are a GKGW family and have been since our first son was born 12yrs ago next month. If you don't know what GKGW is, it's similar to "Baby Wise" or an easier way to explain it, is that it's a teaching and training corse on parenting from birth to adulthood. We LOVE it! It's scheduling,wisdom, help, encouragement, and so much more. Anyway... We have always done the scheduling of our newborns eat/wake/sleep and believe that it is the best form for our family to function as smoothly as possible. Well 7wks ago we added our fourth beautiful child to our family and have put her on a schedule and she's doing great. Sleeping 5 hrs a night at this point, which i felt was exceptable for her age and size. Well my best friend works for a company that sells a baby swaddled, "the Ollie swaddle" and I was a fan from the beginning because I have also always swaddled my newborns until they can't handle it anymore. Well I was treating this swaddle just like I treated all my other easy swaddles☺️ until my best friend came over and tightened it, put my babies arm in this perticular spot and then layed her down where she then slept each and every nap that day to the fullest without a cry or a peep. And to our amazement added TWO FULL HRS to her night time sleep (7hrs at 7wks) for the next two days. I believe it is our new regular and I was blown away that a blanket could help that much. 
Now I do think that our babies eat/wake/sleep schedule allows her to have the ruteine and schedule she needs for us to know when she's in distress or not, and to help her when and how she needs it. But this very easy, breathable,non sweating, super cute swaddle system has added even more depth to our sleep system and I'm SUPER greatful and thankful for it. 


I would encourage any new or veteran mom to invest in this perticular swaddle and I will be buying them as baby shower gifts for sure! 
Also seen in this picture one of my favorite fourth baby items is the Milksnob car seat cover which is also a perfect nursing cover on the go.
Www.milksnob.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment